Pop-up Cards class projects - December 2019
December 16, 2019
My last class of the year is this Wednesday, December 18th at Scrapp'n Savvy in Conroe, TX. As of yesterday there were 2 seats left, so call the store quickly if you want in on this class.
Because it's so close to Christmas I chose not to make holiday cards for this class. We will start with a Surprise Ball Pop-up card with a generic theme of "oh happy day" that can be used for most occasions.
The card measures 5x7 and also features our Flap and Closure die set. Decorator dies were pulled out of other pop-up sets including the cute little heart tree from the Oval Frames Pop-up die set and a bird from the Frame Pull Pop-up. The beautiful bird paper is from Bo Bunny. Other patterned papers are Echo Park.
Next we'll make a birthday card using the Gift Pivot Panels (the die set is included in your kit). These papers are also Echo Park.
This card is a standard A2 size and will mail easily. It's decorated with our Crosshatch shape dies, Celebrate and Border Blends - Party die sets.
Students please bring these tools/supplies to class:
- Adhesives - tape runner, strong glue capable of making a fine line, mini glue dots, pop-dots (optional)
- Paper piercer
- Quickstick or tweezers for assembling the little presents
- If you have them - clips for holding things together while glue dries. This could be large paper clips or bag clips or binder clips.
- If you have one - a needle threader to pull the twine through the closure.
- Print outs of these two cards OR plan to take photos of the originals with your phone/tablet to refer to in class.
I will have a full trunk show with me as well.
See you soon!