April 2019 Scrapp'n Savvy Class Projects
April 21, 2019
Happy Easter everyone!
I'll be at Scrapp'n Savvy this Wednesday, April 24, 2019 teaching two sessions of this quarter's Pop-up Cards class. All pieces are pre-cut in the kit and you also receive a die to take home. The die in your kit will be the Oval Frames Pop-up and if you already own it you'll be able to trade at the end of class for something equivalent from the trunk show.
Our first card will feature the Oval Frames Pop-up in a pretty thank-you card with a coffee theme. (Note: technically the beverages could be tea or hot cocoa, so if you want to change the theme just flip the stamped greeting oval to the blank side) The decorator dies are the Coffee Charms, Flowers & Bee and Crosshatch Ovals.
Our next card will feature the Circle Tag Book Pop-up, decorated in a birthday theme with our Feathered Animals, Word Set 2, Birthday Charms, Tiny Accessories 1, Border Blends - Argyle and Crosshatch Circles.
Our final card will be a bottom-fold window card with the Ice Cream Sundae Pop-up. It is decorated with our Crosshatch Circles and You're Sweet die sets and features a fun elastic/bead/brad closure technique.
Here are the tools you'll need to bring to class to make the cards:
- Glue with fine tip
- Tape Runner
- Pop Dots or foam tape
- Mini glue dots (perfect for sequins)
- Strong double-sided tape (red liner or scor tape)
- Tweezers or a QuikStick for assembling the ostrich
- Bone Folder
- Paper piercer and a small piece of foam to pierce into
- Pen or pencil
- Brown ink and a blending tool (optional, but nice on the lids of the coffee cups)
- Phone or tablet to take pictures of the originals OR just load the pictures from this blog post onto your phone or tablet
See you soon!