Class Projects - Scrapp'n Savvy May 2018
May 28, 2018
I'll be at Scrapp'n Savvy this Wednesday teaching a pop-up card class featuring brand new dies from our Spring collection. Here are the projects and "what to bring" list for students.
NOTE: Normally you are instructed to bring your die cutting machine to cut some pieces using the Circle Charm Pop-up die set included in your kit. Unfortunately, although the new release dies are en route to our home office in Kansas, they will not arrive by Wednesday. Your class kit dies will be delivered to Scrapp'n Savvy a few days after class. My apologies. Because of this, all pieces have been pre-cut for you and you will not need to bring a die cutting machine to class.
On the Tent card, the "Dad" greeting is optional. I will bring the stamp with me to class and students who plan to use the card for Father's Day can stamp their square.
Please bring to class:
- Print-outs of the three class cards OR have them loaded onto your tablet or phone OR plan to take a photo of the originals when you arrive
- All your favorite adhesives - tape runner, double-sided tape, mini glue dots, fine-tip glue pen or bottle.
- Paper Piercer
- Black pen - for coloring the beak and legs of the flamingo
- White gel pen - for the lines on the tree stump and the dots on the heart
- Optional - alcohol marker in a pink tone (I used a Copic RV25) to tint the brads on the summer card
- Optional - you are always welcome to bring inks for brushing edges. For example, the edges of the rocks would look great with some dark gray or black ink.
- Optional - tweezers for placing small pieces.
- Optional - Wink of Stella clear glitter pen - for making things sparkly!