The Inspiration Station - Stafford Springs, CT - Friday, June 12, 2015
- 3-4:30 pm - FREE Pop it Ups Demo
- 6-9 pm - Pop it Ups Card Class (call store for pricing and availability)
Papercraft Clubhouse - Westbrook, CT - Saturday, June 13, 2015
- 10:30-1:30 - Pop it Ups Card Class (call store for pricing and availability)
It is the same class at both stores and they have ordered in plenty of supplies to feed your need for after-class shopping.
You will make three cards in class, focusing on three different types of Pop it Ups dies - pop stands, general pop-ups and pull cards. This will give you an excellent base of knowledge for assembling the other dies in the collection as well.
Please bring these tools to class
- A variety of adhesives - tape runner, fine glue (my favorite is a Fineline 18 or 20 gauge bottle filled with Scotch Quick Dry or Lineco pH neutral adhesive), pop dots, mini glue dots
- Paper piercer
- Optional: inks for inking edges. I show my cards “clean” but they will look great with ink.
- Optional: markers or colored pencils for coloring the words on the greeting label.
- Optional: smart phone or camera for taking photos of the hundreds of sample cards on display
I must say, I am really excited about this trip! I haven't been doing much teaching or traveling this year, allowing me to focus on my two high school Juniors and this busy important time in their lives. As such I haven't been able to feed my love of teaching as much as I'm used to. Get ready, Connecticut, because I am going to lace up my teaching shoes and dance a jig! (Ha, just kidding)
Hope to see you there!