Hey Kaitlyn's Crop students - here are the photos of the two cards we'll make in Friday's class.
Your class kits will include the Circle Charm Pop-up die set and if you already own it I'll swap you out for a different die. All pieces will be pre-cut for class to keep us on time.
Card #1 features the Circle Charm Pop-up for a birthday card. This card also uses the Circles - Crosshatch, Ovals - Crosshatch, Birthday Charms and the smaller decorator cupcake from the Cupcake Pop-up die set. The cardstock is Bazzill, papers are Echo Park, and greeting stamp is Verve.
Please bring to class:
- Print-outs of the two class cards OR have them loaded onto your tablet or phone OR plan to take a photo of the originals when you arrive
- All your favorite adhesives - tape runner, strong double-sided tape (6mm or 0.25" is the best size), mini glue dots, fine-tip glue pen or bottle.
- Paper Piercer
- Optional - you are always welcome to bring inks for brushing edges.
- Optional - tweezers for placing small pieces.
- Optional - Wink of Stella clear glitter pen - for making things sparkly!
It's going to be a fun class! See you Friday!