I'll be heading to North and South Carolina for my final teaching trip of the year at the end of October. You can take this class at one of the eight stores listed below. You'll need to contact the stores for times and pricing.
- October 21 - Scrapbooks by the Sea, Myrtle Beach, SC
- October 22 - Enchanted Cottage, Lewisville NC
- October 23 - The Stamping Place, West Columbia, SC
- October 24 - Scrapbook Creations, Spartanburg, SC
- October 25 - Dorothy's Stamps 'n Scraps, Boiling Springs, NC
- October 25 - Stamper's Alley, Mooresville, NC
- October 26 - Betty's Creative Studio,Greensboro, NC
- October 26 - Ink, Paint, Stamp, High Point, NC
Here are photos of the four class cards, although I really like the students to think of the cards more like recipes and idea starters for future creations. The real value in a Pop it Ups class are the tips, tricks and education about the dies themselves. You'll have the opportunity to learn all four categories of Pop it Ups folds; Pivot Cards, Pull Cards, General Pop-ups and Accordions. You'll also try out a Character and other accessory dies and folders.
- Adhesives! Adhesives! Adhesives! - Tape Runner, 1/4" strong tape, mini glue dots, pop-dots and a liquid glue capable of doing detail work. (My favorite is a Fineline 20 guage Applicator bottle filled with Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive)
- Scissors - detail scissors can also be helpful
- Paper Piercer
- Sanding Block (I will have some to share, but bring your own and the class moves faster)
- Brayer (only if you have one - helps mash down the frame edges)
- Detail Tweezers (optional, but very helpful for placing glitter dots and bear eyeballs)
- Inks & Blending Tools (completely optional - all of my cards are inkless, but if you like the look of ink, bring colors to fit each card)
Hope to see you there!