Finishing up my Texas Teaching Tour will be Scrapp'n Savvy this Friday, August 29, 2014 for two class sessions. Since I already taught the House Pivot Card at this store I've substituted a new card using the Evergreen Pivot Card for a spooky Halloween card. The inspiration for this design came from two members of my Designer Challenge team, Donna Wright and Karen Aicken.
Here's what you should bring to class:
- Adhesives! Adhesives! Adhesives!
- Tape Runner
- Strong 0.25" tape (red line tacky or Scor tape)
- Mini glue dots (these are the kind that are flat, sometimes called "snot dots")
- Pop dots (highly recommend black pop-dots so they won't show behind the spooky tree)
- Liquid glue able to be placed in fine areas (I love my Fineline bottle filled with Scotch Quick-Dry glue)
- Sanding Block (I will also have some to share)
- Paper Piercer
- Crop-a-Dile or Big Bite (something to punch a hole and set a standard eyelet)
- Optional: Xyron X for small pieces
- Optional: Brayer to mash down frame edges
- Optional: Inks to ink edges
- Recommended: Detail tweezers for placing small items
- Recommended: Detail scissors for little cuts
- Recommended: Smart phone or camera to take photos of samples
Looking forward to a day spent with my usual students and meeting some new friends, too!