This Saturday, February 1, 2014 I'll be teaching a Pop it Ups class at Scrapp'n Savvy in Spring, TX. There are three sessions and I believe there may be a few seats left, but I'm not sure in which session. Call the store if you're in the Houston area and want to join the fun.
The class will consist of the three cards from my CHA class (which are also the cards featured on the packaging for those particular dies) and then a fourth card using the Garden Bench, All Seasons Tree and Agatha Edges.
Please bring these supplies to class:
- Scissors (you may also want some detail scissors for fussy cutting)
- Tape Runner
- Strong red-liner or Scor tape (1/4" width is great)
- Mini glue dots
- Pop dots
- Fine Line Glue pen (you're going to want this for the flourishes and tree branches)
- Sanding tool (for the front of the Garden Bench card)
- Paper piercer
- Tiny Attacher stapler (optional, but I like to staple the small tabs on the Accordion Album)
- Tweezers (optional, but helpful for working with Peel-offs)
All of the coloring will be assigned as homework, but if you want to attempt it in class, I used Copic markers in blues (Lots of Pops card), pinks (Heart Pivot Card) and teal/tan (Circle Accordion)
Reminder: Dillon's Eagle Scout project is to collect new or gently used teddy bears and stuffed animals (suitable for children). If you can help him out by donating one, please bring it.
Thanks, and see you there!