Tomorrow and Saturday I'll be teaching a Pop 'n Cuts Card Class at Scrapfest in Covington, Louisiana.
Here are the four cards that we will complete in class:
Please bring these tools and supplies to class:
- Scissors & Trimmer
- Tape Runner (or favorite paper adhesive)
- Mini glue dots
- Fine line glue pen
- Scoring tool & ruler (I recommend an embossing stylus if you have one)
- Tiny Attacher stapler (if you have one)
- Needle-nosed pliers (if you have them) - helpful for working with jump rings
- Sanding block
- Coordinating inks and blending tools or sponge (I used Vintage Photo on the Frame card)
- Camera or smart phone for taking photos of all my sample cards (I bring A SUITCASE FULL OF SAMPLES!)
- Recommended: print out photos of these cards to refer to during class. You will receive small color photos on your handouts, but full-size photos would be even better!
See you tomorrow!